Create a VooDoo Create a VooDoo

not bad

decent drawings, would be better if some of the parts were animated (gushing blood etc.) And give credit to Earthworm Jim for the music.

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

tons of potential with this one

im sure you already know about the text boxes, but the other thing that irked me was the insane amount of battles, i mustve had about 40, if they are random, tone it down a bit, and if they're scripted, cut a couple of them out, other than that this game has really nice sound and decent graphics and im sure will turn out well. nice job

Marble MADness Marble MADness

could've been a lot better

considering the background and levels are static throughout, there could've been a lot more detail and cleaner lines in the backgrounds and levels. And the game is really hampered by horrible physics, making it a chore to play.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

awesome game

This was a really good demo, I can't wait for a whole game to be developed. Hopefully you'll add equipment upgrades and the such, i was just thinking maybe you should add a guard or block command during battles, there were a couple points where that could've helped. Other than that great job, the background music was good, and the characters were well desigined and well animated. Way to go, champ.

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

meh.

If only science could find a cure for the unfunny, half of these horrible flash movies would not exist. Hope you're happy that you wasted my time, chump. Just stop trying.

Arcade: Pacman! Arcade: Pacman!

meh

Good game, but you're not really bringing anything new to the pac-man series. I'm sure theres a million people who've already put pac-man into flash. It looks like you have the skill, but you should put some thought into your next project and create an original game.

Poor old grandma Poor old grandma

that was god awful

I think i had a better time last summer, when i got hit in the genitals with a lacrosse ball.

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

decent

nice game, not much challenge to it though, should have oncoming fire from the pedestrians, others, then maybe put in ways to get health pickups.

Celestria's Challenge Celestria's Challenge

hey dumbass...

The first form of paper was invented by the Egyptians, called papyrus, paper wasnt invented by the chinese either.

Skears 2 (v0.36) Skears 2 (v0.36)

great game

Awesome concept, would'nt be that good of a console game, but it's awesome for flash. Nice work. You got my 5, champ.

AcidDimensions responds:

Thanks a lot. It's great to hear that you anjoyed the game, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the finished Skears 2 much, much more.